Monday, December 27, 2010

Heifer Update: 2010

A big, hearty hug & tons of heartfelt holiday thanks to everyone who participated in this year's fundraising drive for Heifer, International.

Thanks to all new followers and to those who commented on last week's Christmas Angel post, we were able to donate a whole hive of honeybees!

It's a gift that will keep on giving.

Earlier this month, I helped my friend Randy Sue Collins, beekeeper extraordinaire, launch her new Organic Beekeeping 101 DVD. I learned so much about bees while working with Randy Sue (she's very passionate about her bees).

Thanks to Randy Sue, I might be brave enough to try raising bees myself this next year. Randy Sue has driven home how critical bees are to the success of our crops and our gardens. What better gift to share with Heifer recipients?

So...

Your words have made a difference. A tangible, noticeable difference that will make someone else's life better.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to say a few words or to follow along. Together, we've done a good thing. Here's hoping that you enjoy a busy, buzzing, honey-sweet new year. I see many more good things in your future!

No comments: