Monday, June 30, 2008

It's a Winner!

I just returned on Sunday from a week in L.A. at Jim Mercurio's very excellent, inspiring, and challenging Killer Screenwriting Workshop. I'd intended to blog about my experience there -- and will do so. Soon.

But I just found out that on June 21, American Horse Publications declared The Rider's Pain-Free Back one of the Top 3 Equine-Related Books of the Year! Nearly 1,100 titles from 2007 were nominated. I didn't even know we were in the running. I'm thrilled for Dr. Warson, Trafalgar Square Publishing, and for the book.

One of the wonderful things about my job is the opportunity to work with real movers and shakers within their fields. It's always a joy when the stars align, and the world recognizes my clients for their expertise.

So, while I'm not yet holding a statue of a little naked gold man and thanking the Academy (soon, Bwana... Soon...), I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the judges from American Horse Publications for recognizing the effort we put into the Back Book project.

Cheers!